- Artificial Intelligence has to deal with its transparency problemsthenextweb.com
- Q&A app Quora valued around $1.8 billion in $85 million fundraiseTechCrunch
- Sam Altman wants Silicon Valley to sign on to a core set of common valuesbizjournals.com
- 9 Tech Entrepreneurs Who Believe Robots Could Soon Replace Human WorkersInc.
- Y combinator needs to make its universal basic income experiment in Oakland public and transparentSF Examiner
- Last week for youth groups to apply to come to Disrupt NYTechCrunch
- What Happened When an Entrepreneur Funded by Peter Thiel Took Him to Task Over TrumpInc.
- AMZN, MSFT, GOOG: Who Will Win the Artificial Intelligence War?profitconfidential.com
- NBoom raises US$33 million to get supersonic jet off the groundnewatlas.com
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink is not about preventing an AI apocalypseThe Verge
- Elon Musk's New Company Wants You to Link Your Brain With ComputersInc.
- Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, and Other Tech Leaders Dive Deeper on Their Fears of Artificial IntelligenceInc.
- These AI bots created their own language to talk to each otherrecode.net
- Trump Targets 17-Year-Old Girl's Cat Site Because Everything is Stupidgizmodo.com
- Boom Supersonic raises $33M to build the fastest airplane for passenger flightTechCrunch
- The 52 startups that launched at Y Combinator W17 Demo Day 1TechCrunch
- Y Combinator’s quest for diversityTechCrunch
- GOP assault on Obamacare rattles workers in California's 'gig economy'POLITICO
- Robots are creating their own languageNew York Post
- It Begins: Bots Are Learning to Chat in Their Own LanguageWired.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.