- DONNELLY: California Democrats’ ‘Civil War’ Could Open Door to Republican Governorbreitbart.com
- Tech giants Elon Musk, Sam Altman push universal basic income conceptSanta Cruz Sentinel
- 3 Actions Companies Should Take to Amp the Net Neutrality Fightobserver.com
- Y Combinator Rallies Tech Companies for Net Neutralityobserver.com
- Hey Startups, It’s Your Duty to Fight for Net NeutralityWired.com
- One Candidate’s Plan to Resist Trump by Teaching Kids to CodeWired.com
- Silicon Valley is experimenting with a Universal Basic Income — and we should pay attentionSF Examiner
- Silicon Valley venture capitalist Sam Altman says he's considering a run for California governor in 2018LA Times
- Y Combinator's Sam Altman may run for governor, says Willie Brownbizjournals.com
- Y Combinator head who pushes basic income is reportedly running for officeArs Technica
- Sam Altman for governor?recode.net
- Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk Have Vastly Different Views on Artificial IntelligenceInc.
- This Map Shows You Where Robots Are More Likely to Get Your JobInc.
- In Response To President Donald Trump, Silicon Valley Creates 'Tech Pledge'Forbes
- How San Francisco Plans to Fight 'Job-Killing' RobotsInc.
- The Unsettling Performance That Showed the World Through AI’s EyesWired.com
- Artificial Intelligence has to deal with its transparency problemsthenextweb.com
- Q&A app Quora valued around $1.8 billion in $85 million fundraiseTechCrunch
- Sam Altman wants Silicon Valley to sign on to a core set of common valuesbizjournals.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.