- MTech execs try listening tours of Trump votersmoney.cnn.com
- Mark Cuban- and Jack Dorsey-Backed Group Wants You to Know How Immigrants Affect Your Local EconomyInc.
- Verbling adds native apps to expand access to its marketplace of language tutorsTechCrunch
- Brentwood’s Young Startup Guruwestsidetoday.com
- Caught between Trump and a liberal placeBBC
- Peter Thiel won’t be involved in YC’s work with the ACLUTechCrunch
- ACLU Raises More Than $25 Million Over Trump’s Temporary Refugee Haltbreitbart.com
- 4 Steps to Network Like a Pro at SaaStr Annual 2017 (or Any Other Conference)Inc.
- ACLU Brings $24 Million Anti-Trump Windfall To Silicon Valley For Startup LessonsForbes
- The ACLU Is Joining Y Combinator, Where Peter Thiel Is a PartnerInc.
- ACLU signs on with Y Combinator after $24 million donationengadget
- Sam Altman Is a Cowardgizmodo.com
- MACLU is participating in elite Silicon Valley acceleratormoney.cnn.com
- Midwest Report: All of the Region's Major Tech Fundings, M&As, and IPOs in Januarychicagoinno.streetwise.co
- ACLU joins Silicon Valley startup accelerator Y CombinatorThe Verge
- Tech firms debate how strongly to protest Trump banpressherald.com
- Y Combinator's Sam Altman At Airport Protest: This May Be A Defining Moment When People Oppose TrumpForbes
- Tech leaders finally find their voice, opposing Trump’s Muslim ban: “So un-American, it pains us all.”recode.net
- Tech scrambles after Trump issues immigration orderPOLITICO
- Apple joins research group for ethical AI with fellow tech giantsThe Verge
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.