- Change.org’s latest round was actually a recapTechCrunch
- The Funded: Santa Clara mobile payments startup among Monday's dealsbizjournals.com
- Reddit's rumored fundraising may value startup at $1.7 billionThe Japan Times
- 1500+ startups graduate Y Combinator’s first online Startup SchoolTechCrunch
- MStop growing your startup when your product still sucksmedium.com
- The Best Startup Accelerators Of 2017Forbes
- Amazon, Y Combinator, Reddit, and Others Plan Net Neutrality ProtestInc.
- Amazon, Kickstarter, Reddit, YC join ‘save net neutrality’ protest planned for July 12TechCrunch
- Universal basic income would pay everyone to improve quality of lifekentucky.com
- Launching an aerospace startup at Mach 2 with your hair on fireTechCrunch
- If Mark Zuckerberg Ran America Like He Runs Facebook...Inc.
- Silicon Valley Elites Continue to Push for Universal Basic Incomebreitbart.com
- GeekWire: LinkedIn co-founder leads $30MKING 5
- Reid Hoffman, Bill Gates, Sam Altman invest $30 million in Change.orgTechCrunch
- Mark Zuckerberg Calls for Universal Basic Income in Americabreitbart.com
- Tech Millionaire Allegedly Bodyslams Reporter (What Is Happening To Our Businesspeople?)Inc.
- DONNELLY: California Democrats’ ‘Civil War’ Could Open Door to Republican Governorbreitbart.com
- Tech giants Elon Musk, Sam Altman push universal basic income conceptSanta Cruz Sentinel
- 3 Actions Companies Should Take to Amp the Net Neutrality Fightobserver.com
- Y Combinator Rallies Tech Companies for Net Neutralityobserver.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.