- These AI bots created their own language to talk to each otherrecode.net
- Trump Targets 17-Year-Old Girl's Cat Site Because Everything is Stupidgizmodo.com
- Boom Supersonic raises $33M to build the fastest airplane for passenger flightTechCrunch
- The 52 startups that launched at Y Combinator W17 Demo Day 1TechCrunch
- Y Combinator’s quest for diversityTechCrunch
- GOP assault on Obamacare rattles workers in California's 'gig economy'POLITICO
- Robots are creating their own languageNew York Post
- It Begins: Bots Are Learning to Chat in Their Own LanguageWired.com
- FarmLogs Is Leading Farms Into the 21st CenturyInc.
- Hold Onto Your Seatbelts, Jean Case Has Her Eye On Disrupting Tech Investment PatternsForbes
- 1 Startup School Every Founder Should Consider (and It's Free)Inc.
- Why the Co-Founder of Apple's Siri Isn't Worried About Artificial Intelligence Becoming Too SmartInc.
- GReflecting on AI’s biggest challenges for society in 2017geektime.com
- In search of revenue, WhatsApp tests tools for businessestriblive.com
- WhatsApp tests business chat tools in search for revenuemetro.us
- Startup School will soon be in session at Y CombinatorTechCrunch
- Could Snapchat lead to more tech IPOs?TechCrunch
- A conversation with Sam Altman about politics, startups and techTechCrunch
- Starsky Robotics’ autonomous transport trucks also give drivers remote controlTechCrunch
- MTech execs try listening tours of Trump votersmoney.cnn.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.