- Court revives lawsuit against California bullet stamping lawseattletimes.com
- Court: Asylum not automatic for former gang memberswsfa.com
- IRS seeks names of virtual currency users in tax probewsfa.com
- Court: No immigration protection for former gang memberslasvegassun.com
- California considers ban on sex between lawyers and clientsDenver Post
- Jury awards California truckers $54M in Wal-Mart wage suitlasvegassun.com
- Wal-Mart intentionally failed to pay hundreds of truck drivers minimum wage in California, jury decidesreviewjournal.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.