- Like correcting people? Then take up Latin. Why grammar Nazis aren’t just annoying — they’re often wrongnews.nationalpost.com
- SAPVoice: For All Intensive Purposes, An Eggcorn Is A MondegreenForbes
- Trump’s Tower of Babbleslate.com
- 5 Zombie Grammar Rules That Just Won't DieInc.
- Computers can now match human ear word for wordThe Times
- The onset of hearing loss has turned conversations into a humorous mazeThe Globe and Mail
- Whiteout: new Scottish thesaurus has 421 words for snowThe Guardian
- TI Feel Like We Say "I Feel Like" All the Timethestranger.com
- Is this story the "best thing since life's bread?"WHIO
- UUniversity of Edinburgh professor to discuss grammatical educationudel.edu
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.