Ruben Diaz Jr.
- A gift for NYC’s gifted & talentedNew York Post
- What if Mayor’s School Control Lapses? 2009 Offers CluesThe New York Times
- DPuerto Rico votes for statehood in low voter turnout referendumDaily News
- Cities need state help to meet Paris climate goalSF Examiner
- Tens of thousands expected for Puerto Rican Day parade - Sun, 11 Jun 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Tens of thousands expected for Puerto Rican Day paradeMerced Sun-Star
- Honoring of Puerto Rican nationalist from Chicago stirs controversy ahead of NY paradeChicago Tribune
- DDe Blasio at least $250G in debt to active City Hall lobbyistsDaily News
- DDe Blasio won't say if FALN militant should be honoredDaily News
- NY officer charged with murder in mentally ill woman's deathwbrc.com
- DCuomo explains why he's not marching in Puerto Rican Day ParadeDaily News
- Many Puerto Ricans are skipping the Puerto Rican Day ParadeNew York Post
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.