- Why the U.S. Has Long Resisted Universal Child CareThe New York Times
- Sen. Patty Murray wants to fix what experts call ‘enormous inequalities’ in child careseattletimes.com
- Rich kids are in pre-K while poor ones are with GrandmaDallas News
- Child care choices limited for those working outside 9 to 5bangordailynews.com
- Child care choices limited for those working outside 9-to-5The Findlay Courier
- $77 billion a year to cut child poverty in half? A bargain, report says.csmonitor.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.