- Scientists discover immune cell that may stop breast cancervanguardngr.com
- New dawn in cancer war: Scientists to develop revolutionary drugs to stop tumours resisting treatment under £75m programme that will be the 'best chance yet' of beating the diseaseDaily Mail
- Are The Microbiome And Cancer Connected? $25 Million Project Aims To Find OutForbes
- Charity to cut funding for scientists who bully colleaguesThe Guardian
- Science: Brain tumour research to get £18m injectionThe Guardian
- TCancer Research UK’s £100m aims to meet ‘grand challenges’timeshighereducation.com
- Cancer centres receive £15m boostBBC
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.