- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- Is A.I. Just Marketing Hype?Inc.
- From a tapeworm that looks like a terrifying skull to the inside of a GLOWSTICK: These incredible images are the best science pictures of 2017Daily Mail
- A glossary of basic artificial intelligence terms and conceptsthenextweb.com
- 'The Current War' Trailer Debut: Benedict Cumberbatch Is Thomas EdisonWired.com
- 7 of Google’s best birthday Doodlesthenextweb.com
- NHoard of forgotten Turing letters discovered in filing cabinetnewatlas.com
- CCodebreaker Alan Turing’s letters found in filing cabinetcanindia.com
- Alan Turing: Collection of letters by codebreaker found in filing cabinetThe Guardian
- The Quantum Age Is Almost Upon Us We Need To Start Taking It SeriouslyInc.
- DThe nostalgia column with Margaret Watsondewsburyreporter.co.uk
- LettersArkansas Online
- Astonishing photographs capture century-old scenes of male intimacy from a time when suspicions of homosexuality could see men thrown in jail Daily Mail
- Facebook May Have Just Shown What Elon Musk, Bill Gates, And Stephen Hawking Have Been Afraid Of All AlongInc.
- Gay rights 50 years on: 10 ways in which the UK has changedBBC
- Forbidden love: Letters reveal untold stories of gay soldiers who risked being shot for 'gross indecency' during the two world wars (but unlike Trump's transgender ban, they were still allowed to serve) Daily Mail
- LGBT rights: Tories have been wrong on gay rights in the past, says Theresa MayThe Guardian
- Theresa May - Apologise And Compensate Gay MenThe Huffington Post (UK)
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.