- South Korea Leader Offers to 'Share Thoughts' on Communication With Facebook CEOSputnik (EN)
- MWhy one hedge-fund titan is bracing for ‘all hell to break lose’ on Wall Streetmarketwatch.com
- Google has reportedly launched a new AI-focused venture capital programTechCrunch
- UK election: Theresa May rips into Jeremy Corbyn in blame game over terrorSydney Morning Herald
- Manchester bombing: armed police storm busSydney Morning Herald
- MAriana Grande will perform a benefit concert for Manchester attack victims and why airport lines will be longer this summermarketwatch.com
- MWhen Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg sound the same dire warning about U.S. jobs, it’s time to listenmarketwatch.com
- Weekly Roundup: DJI’s Spark drone, Mark Zuckerberg addresses HarvardTechCrunch
- Ariana Grande to hold benefit concert in 'incredibly brave city of Manchester'Sydney Morning Herald
- How to Break Up with Your Business PartnerInc.
- The Facebook president and Zuck's racist rulebookengadget
- [VIDEO] Beyond job creation, have renewed sense of purpose, Zuckerberg to graduandspunchng.com
- Zuckerberg Urges Harvard Grads to Build a World of 'Purpose'thenews.mx
- Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs's Speeches Follow This 1 Basic RuleInc.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Government should give everyone a guaranteed minimum income without workcanadafreepress.com
- Business Highlightsaurorasentinel.com
- Candy Crush got sued over those Facebook notifications — but not for the reason you thinkChicago Tribune
- MClinton sly in broaching impeachment topic during Wellesley speechmarketwatch.com
- Hacker Vandalizes Harvard Newspaper Site to Troll Mark Zuckerbergbreitbart.com
- UK wants G7 to take collective action on online extremismTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.