- So far 37 legislators have signed letter to impeach Rouhani: MPtehrantimes.com
- Ghalibaf has no intention to run for parliament, MP saystehrantimes.com
- Deputy Majlis speaker: Tanker seizure not to affect Iran’s JCPOA decisionstehrantimes.com
- Larijani retains post as Majlis speaker, new vice speaker elected tehrantimes.com
- Iran arrests ex-minister of welfare over financial fraudtimesofisrael.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.