- Toddler burned when vegetable steamer topples over on himFox News
- Toddler nearly died and was left with third degree burns all over his body after pulling a vegetable steamer filled with two gallons of boiling water over his headDaily Mail
- Toddler 'touch and go' after 9 litres of boiling water from veggie steamer fell on himThe Daily Record
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.