Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Big Read: The last true hermitNZ Herald
- TFinal blog post – saying goodbye to begin a new chaptertwicesoldtales.bangordailynews.com
- The good withintimesofmalta.com
- This Is How You Train Your Brain To Get What You Really WantInc.
- Some quotations to ponderobserver-reporter.com
- Photo essay: Fantastic floats at the Carnival of ViareggioThe Guardian
- In Valentine’s season of love, make loving others the ultimate goalThe Fresno Bee
- Science proves that a good night's sleep makes you a smarter learner and leaderInc.
- TThe Walltheava.com
- 770,000 Tubes of Spit Help Map America’s Great MigrationsWired.com
- Falcons’ collapse leaves them whistling in the Super Bowl darkStar Telegram
- Frederick Douglass’s ‘amazing job’ started with his first bookWashington Post
- The Power of Hopecrozetgazette.com
- ‘Give me your tired, your poor': The story of poet and refugee advocate Emma LazarusWashington Post
- Secrets In Local Stone Wallsfreeweekly.com
- Pause to reflect, spiritually focusjewishjournal.com
- Lessons From A Reality-Show 'Master': Every Entrepreneur Should Copy These 5 Strategies For SuccessForbes
- Digging Extraordinary Out Of The Ordinarybocaratontribune.com
- C.F. Roberts: A Decade in the Marginsarktimes.com
- Get In Godhighplainsobserver.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.