- People Are Surprisingly Optimistic About Artificial Intelligence Taking Their Jobs, Survey FindsInc.
- LKey to the Future: Conservation: One student’s perspective on our changing planet and growing international environmental issues.lbcommuter.com
- Brexit Robots: Farmers to Use Machines to Make Up for Loss of EU WorkersSputnik (EN)
- Get moving, grandad! Exercise improves brain health in the over 50sThe Guardian
- The Inequality Project: The Guardian's in-depth look at our unequal worldThe Guardian
- MThe usually upbeat Jack Ma: There will be painmarketwatch.com
- TBritain not thrilled about potential robot apocalypsethesun.co.uk
- £78 million alien-hunting mission backed by Stephen Hawking fails to find evidence of intelligent lifemirror.co.uk
- ‘Augie’ Documentary Inspires Hopelagunabeachindy.com
- SETI's Largest Project Reveals That 11 Signals From Space May Point to AliensSputnik (EN)
- LIFE OF AGONY's MINA CAPUTO: 'I'm Just A Woman Born Without A Uterus'blabbermouth.net
- TOntario NDP supports campaign against Israeltorontosun.com
- 12 Words and Phrases Intelligent People Would Never SayInc.
- Rob Newman thinks scientists belittle people. I sympathise: science is unsettlingThe Guardian
- Facebook Taking Money For Hoax Adverts Despite Fake News Crackdown PledgeThe Huffington Post (UK)
- Facebook makes money promoting sick hoax adverts about the Queen, Lord Sugar and Stephen Hawkingmirror.co.uk
- PMagic in magical thinking: Vanessa Carlton at the Doug Fir Loungepsuvanguard.com
- Facebook is accused of hypocrisy by critics after cashing in on 'Queen has died' hoaxes while cracking down on 'fake news' Daily Mail
- Boom in cheap satellites 'could lead to catastrophic collisions'The Independent
- Facebook taking money for hoax adverts despite fake news crackdown pledgeShropshire Star
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.