- Ellen Pao Knows Who Will Fix Sexism in Silicon Valleyslate.com
- Ellen Pao On Sexism In Silicon Valley: Uber Isn't The Only Bad AppleForbes
- MBacklash results after Uber teams up with Girls Who Codemoney.cnn.com
- 'Mums are personae non gratae': Are tech startups hostile to working mothers?The Guardian
- Early Uber investors Mitch Kapor and Freada Kapor Klein say the company needs to change its ‘toxic’ culture patternsrecode.net
- Ellen Pao joins Kapor Capital as partner, and chief diversity and inclusion officerTechCrunch
- Investors shrug off tech field diversityThe Columbian
- Facebook Cites ‘Diversity’ As Reason To Keep Billionaire Trump Donor On Boardhuffingtonpost.com
- Sam Altman Should Resign from Y Combinatorgizmodo.com
- Rifts in Silicon Valley? Thiel's Trump donation draws ire in techUSA today
- AT&T's Leader Shows Solving Diversity Starts at the Very TopInc.
- Diversity Group: CEOs Need to Speak Up on Black KillingsInc.
- JEllen Pao Is Writing a Book About the 'Toxic Culture That Pervades the Tech Industry'jezebel.com
- Ellen Pao to release memoir revealing 'toxic culture' in techeastbaytimes.com
- Ellen Pao has a book deal for her memoir about Silicon Valley's 'toxic culture'recode.net
- Tech has more of an exclusion problem than a culture problemTechCrunch