- Ellen Pao joins Kapor Capital as partner, and chief diversity and inclusion officerTechCrunch
- Investors shrug off tech field diversityThe Columbian
- Facebook Cites ‘Diversity’ As Reason To Keep Billionaire Trump Donor On Boardhuffingtonpost.com
- Sam Altman Should Resign from Y Combinatorgizmodo.com
- Rifts in Silicon Valley? Thiel's Trump donation draws ire in techUSA today
- AT&T's Leader Shows Solving Diversity Starts at the Very TopInc.
- Diversity Group: CEOs Need to Speak Up on Black KillingsInc.
- JEllen Pao Is Writing a Book About the 'Toxic Culture That Pervades the Tech Industry'jezebel.com
- Ellen Pao to release memoir revealing 'toxic culture' in techeastbaytimes.com
- Ellen Pao has a book deal for her memoir about Silicon Valley's 'toxic culture'recode.net
- Tech has more of an exclusion problem than a culture problemTechCrunch
- Quinn: Doubling down on diversity even in a downturneastbaytimes.com
- High-profile women in tech push diversity with Project Includeengadget
- Project Include aims to improve diversity in tech startupsbizjournals.com
- Ellen Pao, Freada Kapor Klein and others form tech diversity and inclusion war roomTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.