- Why Soros, Goldman Sachs, Wall Street Tycoons Embrace Bitcoin?Sputnik (EN)
- Half of the fruit we eat is imported, but is that bad?Star Tribune
- Annual Cobetto Lecture at Pitt to focus on sexual misconducttriblive.com
- Salads, soups, risotto and other recipe ideas for English and sugar snap peas, now in seasonLA Times
- Most of America’s fruit is now imported. Is that a bad thing?seattletimes.com
- Person Wrongly Jailed After 9/11 Wants to Single Out UK, Spain Over InjusticeSputnik (EN)
- BUniversity implements restorative justice programbrowndailyherald.com
- Living with a medical mystery: Why are autoimmune disorders so puzzling?Dallas News
- The year we wanted the internet to be smallerThe Verge
- Understanding This Largely Ignored $107 Billion Dollar IndustryInc.
- Counter: Lots of pasta and, finally, the Hearth & HoundLA Times
- Salads, soups and more great recipes for broccoli, now in seasonLA Times
- ‘X-Files: Deep State’ Alien-Invasion Mystery Game on Tap for Early 2018 Releasevariety.com
- VR Headset Makers Ship More Than 1 Million Units in Q3 (Report)variety.com
- YouTube Says It Deleted Over 150,000 Kid Videos Targeted by Sex Predatorsvariety.com
- Recode Daily: Chicago sues Uber, which is on the verge of a multibillion-dollar investment from SoftBankrecode.net
- Tumblr's CEO Just Sent an Extraordinary Email to Employees--and Taught a Major Lesson in Emotional IntelligenceInc.
- Doctolib raises another $42 million for its medical care scheduling serviceTechCrunch
- Tumblr CEO David Karp is outthenextweb.com
- Crunch Report | Founder David Karp Is Leaving TumblrTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.