- Snapchat: UK ad revenue set to overtake Twitter'sThe Guardian
- The Rihanna Effect: Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel's Net Worth Drops Nearly $150 Million In Two DaysForbes
- Rihanna snaps over Chris Brown assault ‘joke’news.com.au
- The SEC lowers the boom on Theranos — but there are more companies like Theranos out thereChicago Tribune
- Tech Leaders Are Growing Up. That’s a Good Thing.The New York Times
- Snap deals engineers a poor handThe Times
- Snap lays off over 100 employees from its engineering teamengadget
- One Billion Users And Counting -- What's Behind WeChat's Success?Forbes
- Snap is reportedly laying off around 100 employeesTechCrunch
- What Startups Can Learn From The Snapchat RedesignForbes
- Snapchat is stuck in the uncanny valley of AR glassesTechCrunch
- Stop Calling Snapchat a Social NetworkWired.com
- Spectacles at first did not succeed, but Snap will try, try again, report saysLA Times
- Snapchat’s redesign is baffling publishersrecode.net
- Nobody Bought Snapchat’s Goofy Spectacles. So of Course It’s Reportedly Making New Ones.slate.com
- BEvan Spiegel Earned $638 Million in 2017. His Employees Didn't Get Cash Bonuses Because They Missed 'Internal Goals'businessinsider.com
- Sizing Up Snap's First Year as a Public Company: Not Good, but There's Still HopeInc.
- Snapchat’s redesign puts publishers in one feed and friends in another. That’s exactly what Facebook says doesn’t work.recode.net
- Snap Inc. puts more than half its Venice office space up for lease, ending an eraLA Times
- Why Vero, the Hot Social Networking App Du Jour, Is No Facebook-KillerInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.