- Miranda Kerr turns heads in her off-the-shoulder bodycon dress as she films advert in Los Angelesmirror.co.uk
- Snapchat Enables Ad Targeting In Pursuit of Its IPOInc.
- Snapchat embraces offline purchase ad targeting its CEO called “creepy”TechCrunch
- Big investor T. Rowe Price challenges Snapchat founders' powerLA Times
- Seven predictions for Snapchat in 2017Sydney Morning Herald
- AFacebook May Be Pulling Back On Live; The New York Times Releases 2020 Group Reportadexchanger.com
- BSnap’s Disappearing Act Faces New Test With Investorsbarrons.com
- Time is of the essence for the class system in a share-owning societyThe Times
- How Michael Lynton Could Boost Snap’s (Wall) Street Credvariety.com
- How Evan Spiegel Plans to Keep Total Control of Snap After Its IPOInc.
- Snapchat IPO: Should Retail Investors Buy Snapchat Stock?profitconfidential.com
- In Snap IPO, New Investors to Get Zero Votes While Founders Keep Controlwsj.com
- Flashback: New Snap chair Michael Lynton on Evan Spiegel and his ambitionsrecode.net
- Sony Entertainment CEO exiting for a top role at SnapReuters
- Two years after hacking crisis, Sony CEO Lynton exits for Snap Inc.The Japan Times
- Sony Entertainment CEO exiting for top role at Snapmetro.us
- Sony Entertainment CEO Michael Lynton Steps Down To Serve As Snapchat ChairmanForbes
- Triple boost for project cheer: FTSE reaches record high for 9th day in a row as the US says it wants a 'fast deal' on trade and Snapchat creates new HQ in LondonDaily Mail
- Snapchat Chose an Unusual Place for Its International HeadquartersInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.